Hi ! This blog will be mainly about my love for nail art but there'll be random photos about what I like
- White people: Remember 911
- White people: Remember the Holocaust
- White people: Remember The Alamo
- White people: Remember the American Revolution
- White people: Remember Pearl Harbor
- White people: Slavery? Come on are you still stuck on that? It's time to move on that was yearsssssss ago no one cares anymore
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
Fucking thank you.
INTERNET FRIENDS ARE REAL FRIENDS.
I can’t even number how many people I’ve met in real life who started out as internet acquaintances. Or how many of my old friends from pre-internet days I keep in touch with thanks to technology.
not to mention, this was how time was spent back in “the good ol’ days”
people who want to communicate will, and that doesn’t have to be just in-person talking. those who want to avoid society will always have their distractions. can’t blame phones for that.